Copyright & related notices
The contents of this Web Site are subject to copyright. No part of these documents may be reproduced or in any or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Mater Dei College.
Linking to this Site
Mater Dei College ("the College") permits anyone to link to the College's web site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to the College's web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in the College's site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in the College's site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about the College's services or products;
- Must not misrepresent the College's relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that the College is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
- Must not use the College's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from the College;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon the College's request pursuant to the College's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Mater Dei College has no control over the content of material accessible from this website. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked sites.